I thought I totally bombed last week’s goals, but when I started crossing them off, I realized I didn’t do quite as bad as I’d thought. Not perfect, but not horrible either.
1. Try one new recipe. 2. Work on two guest posts. Got one completely done and ready to submit! 3. Have a play date with cousins.
4. Continue with the 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge. Not so much…when things got crazy, this was the first thing to go.
5. Continue with 30-Day Shred.
6. Bake whole wheat English muffins. Ugh, nope. But I hope to try them this week.
7. Study for Praxis II.
8. Take family pictures with the oh-so-talented Ashley Knight. We got rained and Masters-ed out.
9. Start Bennie on solid foods. 10. Have a date night. We had a great time bowling!
This week’s goals:
1. Submit a guest post and work on another.
2. Continue with 30 Day Shred.
3. Make whole wheat English muffins.
4. Try one new supper recipe.
5. Attend at least one of my nephew’s two t-ball games this week.
6. Go through the kids’ clothes for a yard sale.
7. Have a play date with cousins Jack and Harry.
8. Take family photos.
9. Bake a treat for our Sunday school class.
I want to know: what are your goals this week?