1. Create some art with Griffin to mail to family in Oregon. In the mail! 2. Purchase plane tickets for our visit to Oregon this summer. All booked and I’m so excited! 3. Have a play-date with cousins Jack and Harry.
4. Blog five posts. I only posted four times, but I really didn’t have anything worthwhile to say. I never want to post anything just to get to a specific number, so I’m okay with only four.
5. Participate in the 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge. I’ve been doing well in keeping up with this.
6. Try one new recipe: skillet pizzas. So, I totally bombed this. I made my pizza dough, like I do nearly once a week, then I just went into autopilot and before I knew it I’d made our normal recipe. But I did resurrect an old favorite quiche recipe this week, so I’m still doing well in getting us out of our rut.
7. Purchase a double stroller online. This has been on my wishlist for several months; I’d love recommendations. Purchased, delivered, and we love it! 8. Have a dinner date with my sister-in-law. 9. Begin 30 Day Shred. I’m so proud of myself for keeping up with this.
10. Work on two guest posts. Nope. Fail.
This Week’s Goals:
1. Try one new recipe.
2. Work on two guest posts.
3. Have a play date with cousins.
4. Continue with the 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge.
5. Continue with 30-Day Shred.
6. Bake whole wheat English muffins.
7. Study for Praxis II.
8. Take family pictures with the oh-so-talented Ashley Knight.
9. Start Bennie on solid foods.
10. Have a date night.
I want to know: what are your goals for this week?