This was my first week setting ten goals. I’m so happy to say that I accomplished nearly all of them! That definitely gives me momentum going in to this week.
1. Try one new recipe: homemade freezer biscuits. We loved these biscuits! We haven’t had biscuits in a while, because I don’t like to purchase the canned or frozen varieties, but they’re too time consuming to make on a weekday. Now that I’ve tried this recipe, I anticipate that we’ll always have homemade biscuits in the freezer. 2. Have a play-date with cousins Jack and Harry. The play-date we’d planned was cancelled, but we still got to spend some fun time with Harry, and we played with both boys yesterday at an Easter gathering. 3. Take the Praxis I (and pass!). I took the Praxis I on Wednesday and am so relieved to have done well. 4. Have my father-in-law over for supper while my mother- and brother-in-law are out of town. 5. Plan April’s menu. I’ve been unhappy this month with the lack of variety in our menu, so I’m hoping to incorporate at least one new supper recipe each week. I’d love suggestions for easy meals that are appealing to picky eaters! I managed to incorporate at least one new supper recipe per week into our April menu. 6. Find and order prints of free printables to frame for the freshly-painted bathroom. I’d love to know everyone’s favorite links! I found a few possibilities and am toying with the idea of making my own. 7. Have a family movie night. It’s been a while since we’ve had one, complete with popcorn and homemade pizza, but it’s something we all enjoy. We watched Wreck-It Ralph- great movie! 8. Do April’s big grocery shopping trip.
9. Create some art with Griffin to mail to family in Oregon.
10. Blog five posts.
This Week’s Goals:
1. Create some art with Griffin to mail to family in Oregon.
2. Purchase plane tickets for our visit to Oregon this summer.
3. Have a play-date with cousins Jack and Harry.
4. Blog five posts.
5. Participate in the 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge.
6. Try one new recipe: skillet pizzas.
7. Purchase a double stroller online. This has been on my wishlist for several months; I’d love recommendations.
8. Have a dinner date with my sister-in-law.
9. Begin 30 Day Shred.
10. Work on two guest posts.
I want to know: are you participating in the 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge?