A week at the beach was just the relaxation and family time we needed after our on-going house woes. So even though I only half accomplished last week’s goals, but I’m still happy with that.
1. Purchase a double umbrella stroller secondhand from a consignment store. I didn’t find a stroller, but after more thought, I’ve decided that a tandem stroller will better fit our needs.
Create a price book to reflect the prices I now pay at local grocery stores. I’m still working on a price book. It’s a little more time-consuming than I anticipated, but I’m making good progress. 3. Blog regularly (three content posts plus Wordless Wednesday). Aside from the goals post, I posted my thoughts on the Early to Rise Challnege, this recipe, and Wordless Wednesday.
I’m feeling a little lost this week, goals-wise. I think I’ve created a list that will challenge me just enough, while still giving me a little leeway as we continue to deal with house stuff and as we get back in to the swing of things after daylight savings time and a week at the beach.
1. Finish creating my price book to catalog the cost of frequently-purchased items.
2. Complete post-vacation clean-up: wash and put away laundry, unpack bags, bake bread, and generally get the house back into living order.
3. Try a new recipe: chocolate chip cookie dough pancakes.
4. List a new item in the Etsy shop.
5. Choose outfits for us to wear for family pictures sometime in the next couple of weeks.
6. Go through Bennie’s closet and switch out her 6-9 months clothes for 9-12 months. She’s getting so big!
I want to know: do you have a strategy for setting goals when you can’t seem to focus on the week ahead?