I would consider myself mostly successful in accomplishing my goals last week:
Declutter the fridge, the kitchen counters, and the dining roomtable. Mission accomplished. My fridge, counters, and table got a nice decluttering, although the dining room table is now home to my quilt project. Paint the big bathroom. I almost finished priming last week. This week, I plan to finish priming and painting.This didn’t happen. I didn’t feel great most of the week, and the kids were still in the clingy post-cold phase, so it was the first thing I crossed off my to-do list when I realized what kind of a week we were going to have. Eat what we have. There are a few food items that we’re running low on. Normally, I would just pick those things up at the grocery store. Now that we’re adjusting to one income that comes once a month, as opposed to three total paydays like before, I’m learning how to stretch our resources during the week of the twenties.We managed to only purchase milk and produce last week, just as planned.
Work on our family command center. This project didn’t get completed last week, but in it’s place I made a fun felt bunting for Griffin’s room that I’ll be posting soon.While it’s not finished, I made good progress on this. Part of the project involves spray paint, and it’s been rainy and/or windy most of the last several days. Launch and complete a giveaway. I’m so excited to be posting my first giveaway soon! Two winners will each win a gift from Three ThousandMiles. The giveaway has ended and I’ll be announcing winners this evening!
We don’t have much planned this week. I’ll be doing my monthly huge grocery shopping trip on Thursday, but other than that I hope to complete some projects.
- Prepare and freeze a few grab-and-go meals. I’ll mostly use these for my own lunches, as I often find myself choosing between preparing a healthy lunch and using nap time to be productive in some other way.
- Sew one row of blocks for the quilt I’m working on.
- Finish the family command center project. There’s a disconnect between the command center I see in my mind and the one my budget will allow, so this is turning into more of a challenge than I anticipated.
- Complete and mail an order for my Etsy shop.
- Make and list one new item for the Etsy shop. I have a few ideas in mind; I just need to play around with them and get started.
I want to know: what are your goals this week?