With two sickies in the house last week, I didn’t accomplish all the things I was hoping to. Unfortunately, their colds are still hanging on. With that in mind, I’m keeping this week’s goals more low key.
- Declutter the fridge, the kitchen counters, and the dining room table. It’s crazy how clutter like mail, books, and craft projects can take over your home in just a few days. I want it gone.
- Paint the big bathroom. I almost finished priming last week. This week, I plan to finish priming and painting.
- Eat what we have. There are a few food items that we’re running low on. Normally, I would just pick those things up at the grocery store. Now that we’re adjusting to one income that comes once a month, as opposed to three total paydays like before, I’m learning how to stretch our resources during the week of the twenties.
- Work on our family command center. This project didn’t get completed last week, but in it’s place I made a fun felt bunting for Griffin’s room that I’ll be posting soon.
- Launch and complete a giveaway. I’m so excited to be posting my first giveaway soon! Two winners will each win a gift from Three Thousand Miles.