Having a set list of goals last week was more helpful than I thought it would be. When making a big decision about my day, I’d stop to consider whether or not my actions would help me achieve a goal. I’m excited to go bigger this week and add an additional goal, for a total of six. I’m dreaming big, people!
- Finish priming (and perhaps even painting?) the large bathroom
- Visit the public library for the first time
- Have a Valentine’s cupcake and card-making date with family
- Plan and finish a family command center project
- Finish sealing the homemade coasters I gave as a Christmas gift
- Continue to wake up at 6:30 every morning
I want to know: what is your biggest goal this week?