In the past, I’ve not been one to set goals. Since I’m a big fan of Money Saving Mom, and Crystal is a huge advocate of goal-setting, I’ve decided to give it a try.
Having been in Mississippi a little over a month, I’m still in the process of getting the kids and myself on a schedule. The last thing I want to do is set dozens of goals that I can’t reach, leaving me disheartened and wary of trying again.
The purpose of these goals is to guide my week and keep me from looking back next week and wondering if I accomplished anything. So I’m starting small, with five goals this week:
1. Go through Griffin’s clothes and bag up the things that he doesn’t wear. Give away what we don’t need and store what we’d like to keep.
2. Host a birthday dinner for my sister-in-law, Ashley.
3. Find and implement a realistic weekly cleaning schedule (suggestions are welcome).
4. Continue to participate in the February plank and squat challenges.
5. Wake up at 6:30 each weekday morning.
Earth-shattering? No. Realistic yet challenging?
I want to know: do you set weekly/monthly/yearly goals?